Hi! And welcome to another AWESOME week of fun with the Caffeinated Crafters Tuesday Link Party!
We are so HAPPY and EXCITED you’ve come join in the link party fun! We had some pretty spectacular craftiness link up with us last week, that it was NOT easy to pick a winner. We just fell in love with this Dip Dye Watermelon Skirt from Cutesy Crafts, though. Who does’t love a fun dip dye in the SUMMER? And in the form of a watermelon skirt? Sign. Makes me wish I had a little girl.
Some of my other favorites from last week’s Tuesday link party were:
Oh-so-cute Star Wars-Inspired Toilet Paper Roll Characters. Great idea, right?
And this outdoor trash can? LOVE. I’m making it right after I talk Sal into a fire pit for the backyard.
If you’re featured, we’d love for you to grab our button:
And now, on with the show!!
Link Party Rules
- We’d love for you to link up your creative projects for our Tuesday link party — crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes — whatever you make, we want to see it!
- Be sure to follow our Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes group board on Pinterest – you may see YOUR projects featured there!
- Please share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media, we are all in this crazy blog world together, let’s support one another!
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!