Well, it’s August friends and time for our TENTH Caffeinated Crafters Tuesday Link Party. Can you believe we’ve been doing it this long? We can’t. Each week we’ve grown a little and learned so much from all the fab ideas you are contributing.
Last week, there were many, many delicious things linked up but since it’s my week to host and I’m currently obsessed with DIY furniture, that’s what we’ll be featuring. You guys are making amazing upcycled things – we love it!
This week’s featured projects are:
If you were featured this week (or any week), don’t forget to grab your button here:
And now, it’s time to show us what you’ve been up to. We can’t WAIT to see!
Link Party Rules
- We’d love for you to link up your creative projects — crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes — whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- NEW: By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!